- On-premise and cloud version
- Seamless onboarding process
- High security standards
- Task- and time management
iDeals Board overview
iDeals Virtual Board Room is a revolutionary platform that enables improved meeting preparation and holding. As a result, the committees and executives can concentrate their attention on the programs and initiatives rather than preparation and administration.
With the help of the virtual board room, the meeting is focused on making some decisions and linking them to actions. The main specification of the iDeals board portal is the guarantee of the relation between the decision and the final result.
The main action areas of iDeals Board
Contrary to less modern board rooms, iDeals helps companies to go through all the stages of the process, including:
- Preparation. During the preparatory stage, you can organize the necessary issues and valuable materials into matters. Then, regularly update the agenda to remain concentrated on inevitable matters;
- Agenda. With the board room, you can send and manage all the invitations for separate agenda items or a whole meeting. Besides, it is an exclusive way to share pre-meeting documents to promote action planning and decision-making to a completely new level;
- Meeting. At this stage, you can organize and conduct meetings remotely from any convenient device, or in person. The online discussion is possible in real-time using the ability to broadcast the meeting;
- Decision. During the process of discussion, you can access all the necessary information, including current and historic. Electronic voting and signing are also possible. Additionally, with the help of the board of directors portal, there is an opportunity to initiate items online, assign owners, and set deadlines;
- Action. While making conclusions and holding statistics are important parts of the process, iDeals board meeting management software also cares about this stage. It offers the ability to send reminders, valuable results, and statistics, as well as organize discussion and commenting. Result. Get protected access to materials and records used during the process of decision-making.
Get ready in advance
The primary reason why board meetings are unproductive is that directors don’t prepare for them. Thus, the event that is meant to be an efficient discussion turns into getting everyone updated on what’s going on in all departments. As a result, once all participants finally fully understand the current situation, they are tired and can’t effectively solve issues.
But if directors come to the meeting already knowing everything they need to know to discuss plans, they can jump straight to the decision-making, wasting no time. It is possible with BoardMaps, where all the information is stored conveniently and is easy to access. Moreover, directors can use built-in chats to discuss minor matters and ask questions before the event.
Stay focused during the meeting
Once everyone agrees on the plan, they can plan their actions in the iDeals Board app, and assign deadlines and a responsible person to it. Thus, the board of directors can be sure that everything is registered, and that they didn’t miss out on anything.
Take action and monitor results
Since all the tasks are visible to everyone, directors can follow the progress on them and make sure everything gets done. It also allows executives to spot the flaws in the workflow and fix them to improve productivity.