The safest document sharing within Boardrooms
The information shared among the members of the boardroom is frequently sensitive, so it requires an adequate level of protection. Board members who upload strategic documents and financial reports should be sure about the safety of the presented materials. Quality encryption and up-to-date security features can make boardroom communications safe and completely secure.
Working with a reliable platform that demonstrates a high safety level eliminates any risks. Thus, partners can upload any information, including the most sensitive ones.
For a long time, online board meeting has been a one-way communication tool, but the introduction of interactive technologies renewed the software and made two-way communication possible. Members and participants of the boardroom meeting can discuss different issues through the Q&A section, making notes, etc.
Here are a few examples of sensitive documents that can be shared securely within the software:
- Director recruitment;
- Risk management reports;
- Results of the external audit;
- Executive compensation;
- Safety, financial, and related risk management;
- Legal and regulatory compliance;
- Short- and long-term considerations;
- Investor presentations;
- Plans for the company’s growth, extension and further operation;
- Corporate performance;
- Incentive schemes;
- Budget, capex and strategy;
- Remuneration policies;
- Agendas and other resolutions.
With an opportunity to upload lots of documents and the availability of dependable software, a user can be confident in the safety of the information.
Considering the ability to share and exchange sensitive materials, it is necessary to mention the accessibility of information at any time and from any location. The option is appreciated by board members who are traveling for business reasons. Flexibility, time- and money-saving, and undeniable convenience help directors and managers to prepare and hold strategic discussions.
Virtual board solutions open the directors following options:
- Full-text search helps to access the necessary documents and other papers fast and without extra problems;
- Board representatives can securely and conveniently access big volumes of sensitive information from any place;
- Special audit trail decreases the possible risks of data safety violations;
- The robust Q&A system gives an opportunity to discuss corporate issues;
- The ability to work online and offline, reviewing the board packs, making notes, participating in Q&A discussion and leading other board document management deals.
With the extended use of modern technology, directors and board members can considerably simplify management and administration tasks, advancing the performance’s quality.