- High-end security
- Offline access
- Intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface
- Knowledgeable and helpful support
- All-devices compatibility
- Paperless board meetings
- Affordable pricing
Decision Time overview
Decision Time combines secure board management software, OKR management software, and risk management software in one intuitive SaaS solution.
It reduces the need to implement more separate board portals, risk registers, and key results software products. Everything a company would need to practice good governance, manage risk, achieve strategic objectives, improve board meeting preparation, and enhance board engagement is in one software product.
Decision Time software perfectly fits the needs of small-, medium-, and large-sized companies from such industries as:
- Private sector
- Credit unions
They use Decision Time Meetings software to:
- Prepare and conduct board directors and management team meetings
- Improve corporate governance and strategic performance
- Facilitate decision-making
Continue reading this Decision Time software review to learn more about the services it provides and its advantages and disadvantages.
The Decision Time Meetings online board portal offers a number of features and services to ease and automate board meeting preparation, enhance collaboration within the board, and improve strategic performance.
Below are the main product capabilities that real users appreciate the most:
- Permissions. The board portal administrator can set up role-based permissions for each board member. This helps to prevent any third party from accessing confidential board information.
- Integrations. Decision Time Meetings integrates with Zoom Meetings, Google Calendar, and Outlook. Board members enjoy that it’s possible to start video conferencing within the software and merge corporate calendars.
- Notifications. Administrators can send notifications to board members about fulfilling assigned tasks and track who has opened them and when.
- Ability to assign tasks and track progress. Administrators can create and assign tasks as well as schedule actions for particular board members to fulfill and monitor progress on completion within a task management module.
- Document management features. It’s easy to prepare board materials and create an agenda thanks to the drag-and-drop interface and auto-renumbering for agenda items. There’s also the full-text search feature for locating a file or document quickly.
- Voting and polls. Board members can vote on polls or surveys in both public and private modes.
- Notes, questions, and action items. Modern board members especially enjoy that they can effectively work on documents within the Decision Time Meetings software. Furthermore, the software allows them to leave notes, action items, or annotations and to highlight sections of a document.
Generally, users highlight these benefits in their Decision Time board meeting portal overview:
- High-end security. Decision Time secure platform addresses the needs of the corporate world. The vendor is ISO 27001 certified, provides Single Sign-On options, encrypts data at rest and in transit using modern encryption methods, and has a multi-factor authentication.
- Offline access. Decision Times provides board members with the ability to view meeting papers offline.
- Intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface. Most users mention they especially enjoy a modern and intuitive interface that is easy to understand for everyone, regardless of a tech background.
- Knowledgeable and helpful support. Board members can get 24/7 assistance via email/Help desk and phone support. Additionally, there’s an informative FAQs/Forum section.
- All-devices compatibility. Users get instant access to all board materials on all mobile devices and operating systems. Decision Time Meetings supports Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux, Windows, and Chromebook.
- Paperless board meetings. Most users appreciate the ability to share board meeting packs, vote on board proposals, review board materials, and prepare meeting agendas digitally.
- Affordable pricing. Free trial is available for all prospects, and subscriptions start at £25 per user per month.
- Lack of interaction options. Some users state they would enjoy the ability to have a real-time discussion on certain documents with other board members.
- Impossibility of sharing links. Some users mention that they lack the ability to share links to certain files or documents that require review with other board members.
- Printing issues. Some users admit they experience trouble when printing certain documents, agendas in particular.
How long does it take to implement the Decision Time Meetings software?
Decision Time is a web-based system, which means it’s extremely easy and fast to set up. For small and mid-size companies, implementation takes a few days, while large organizations might need a few weeks to fully implement software.
Does Decision Time Meetings provide training?
Yes, the vendor provides training options both in-person and by videos or guides. For more details on training resources, contact the customer support team.